Bridgeport Campus Only
Tuesday & Thursday Evenings 5-9
Are you creative? Do you have an eye for the future? This 50 Hour, hands on individual eyelash extension course will give you the knowledge and techniques to take your talents to another level.
- The total curriculum shall not be less than 50 hours of instruction.
- The first 20 hours must be devoted to instruction in the theoretical aspects of all content areas. Practical instruction can be included in this first 50 hours but supervised practice on a clinic floor cannot.
- The remaining 30 hours are to be devoted to supervised practice integrated with ongoing theoretical and practical instruction.
What you will learn:
- Booking and Pricing
- Introduction to Eyelash Extensions
- Sanitation and Safety Procedures
- Tools and Supplies
- Eye Prepping
- Individual Extension Application
- Eyelash care and Maintenance
- Refilling Lash Extensions
- Lash extension removal